- Do you think there is a direct correlation between the way parents raise their children and the way said children learn to function in society?
- Do parents and caregivers have a unspoken duty to teach their children social cues and how to behave around others?
- Can a parent or caregivers on stressful life be passed on to their inadvertently and cause adverse effects?
- What can a parent or caregiver do to prepare their child for what they may experience in the world?
- Should a parent or caregiver even teach their child about being social?
- Should they let them go out and learn on their own and develop on their own?
- Could the lack of parental guidance and bad experiences cause a child to be reclusive and develop social anxiety?
- Lets say a child struggles with social interactions all their life, as an adult could they still learn and/or receive help?